Strange shit

 Something strange in the city, you breath a different air.

Is not only that the summer arrive to Amsterdam that helps, but I wont say that is the mean thing.

A week ago, going to the center I Saw a advertisement paper on the floor, or at least looks like with a strange Paint of a demon, with bright colours, kind of graffitti style, but nothing else write on It.

I was thinking to make a picture but something inside of me told that I shouldnt have that picture in my phone.

Today when arrive to my tram stop, I Saw a building with this big dutch Windows, with some of the creppiest dolls that i never saw, but the apartment looks abandoned and the door was the only old door. That neighborhood is for rich people but that apartment was in disonance with the area.

Same I thought to make a picture, but something told me that wasnt the best idea.

Some strange shit is in the air.

Comentarios

Entradas populares